What’s coming up
This monthly Men’s gathering will be a Friday night at Point View Church for a bonfire, where we will hang out play some games. Bring a friend and get to know some other guys in the church.
We are honored to have long term friend Ed Traut with us for the weekend. Do you desire to hear God in your life for yourself and others? Scripture says we should all prophesy and learning to hear God is key in that. Ed Traut is a great teacher and gifted in the prophetic. Maybe you don’t know much about it or you move in the gifting. This is event is for everyone and encourage all to attend
Friday October 2nd – 7pm – 9pm
Saturday October 3rd – 9am – 12pm
Will be the sessions held together. Don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com for further details.
Greetings Point View Family!
We want to thank you for your patience during this challenging season. It has not been easy, but we know God is at work in us and we will be stronger for it.
On July 26th we will open the church back to gather in person again!!!
We will still have in place the CDC guidelines encouraging mask wearing upon entering and exiting the building, when seated masks can be removed.
1. At-risk and ill people are encouraged to remain home and watch & participate online via clicking this link: FACEBOOK LIVE – Sunday 10.30 am
2. Each person is asked to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the building.
3. Please keep 2 chairs between your family and those seated near you for the service.
4. Please be aware of others and their comfort level. Please continue to practice safe-distancing as much as possible and as hard as it may be. Please ask permission before hugging or touching anyone!
5. Cleaning procedures will be in place for gatherings. * Any touched surfaces will be regularly clean and disinfected. * Any items that come into contact with attendees will be disinfected. * Restrooms will be cleaned before and after service.
6. Visible signage will be placed to remind everyone of best hygiene practices. * Clean your hands frequently. * Maintain physical distancing. * Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth. * If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing seek medical care.
* During this phase of regathering we are not offering in-person children’s ministry or nursery care. Parents who bring their children please keep close supervision.*
Grace and Peace to you!