What’s coming up
Greetings Point View Family!
We want to thank you for your patience during this challenging season. It has not been easy, but we know God is at work in us and we will be stronger for it.
We will still have in place the CDC guidelines encouraging mask wearing upon entering and exiting the building, when seated masks can be removed.
1. At-risk and ill people are encouraged to remain home and watch & participate online via clicking these link:
Facebook Live – https://www.facebook.com/pointviewchurch – Sunday 10.30 or follow our Youtube Channel
2. Each person is asked to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the building.
3. Please keep 2 chairs between your family and those seated near you for the service.
4. Please be aware of others and their comfort level. Please continue to practice safe-distancing as much as possible and as hard as it may be. Please ask permission before hugging or touching anyone!
5. Cleaning procedures will be in place for gatherings. * Any touched surfaces will be regularly clean and disinfected. * Any items that come into contact with attendees will be disinfected. * Restrooms will be cleaned before and after service.
6. Visible signage will be placed to remind everyone of best hygiene practices. * Clean your hands frequently. * Maintain physical distancing. * Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth. * If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing seek medical care.
7. If you have traveled or visited people out of the state over 2hr drive radius we ask you to stay at home for 14 days.
We thank you so much for your patience during this difficult time and thank you also for your faithfulness to engage and give to our community. If there are any questions please do not hesitate to message us!
Grace and Peace to you!