What’s coming up
If you have recently decided to follow Jesus, water baptism is a great next step in your faith journey. As an outward declaration of the decision you have made to surrender your heart to Jesus, it’s a significant moment that will serve as a reminder that the old is gone. God has saved you and will be faithful to continue what He has started in your life. Please message us for more details if you would like to make the next step!
Greetings Point View Family!
We want to thank you for your patience during this challenging season. It has not been easy, but we know God is at work in us and we will be stronger for it.
On July 26th we will open the church back to gather in person again!!!
We will still have in place the CDC guidelines encouraging mask wearing upon entering and exiting the building, when seated masks can be removed.
1. At-risk and ill people are encouraged to remain home and watch & participate online via clicking this link: FACEBOOK LIVE – Sunday 10.30 am
2. Each person is asked to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the building.
3. Please keep 2 chairs between your family and those seated near you for the service.
4. Please be aware of others and their comfort level. Please continue to practice safe-distancing as much as possible and as hard as it may be. Please ask permission before hugging or touching anyone!
5. Cleaning procedures will be in place for gatherings. * Any touched surfaces will be regularly clean and disinfected. * Any items that come into contact with attendees will be disinfected. * Restrooms will be cleaned before and after service.
6. Visible signage will be placed to remind everyone of best hygiene practices. * Clean your hands frequently. * Maintain physical distancing. * Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth. * If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing seek medical care.
* During this phase of regathering we are not offering in-person children’s ministry or nursery care. Parents who bring their children please keep close supervision.*
Grace and Peace to you!